- ROUGH OUTER HULL - The abalone shell has a rough but very beautiful outer hull. It protects the shell so the product lasts for a long time.
- PURE NATURAL ABALONE SHELL - Can be used to burn incense, palo santo or white sage. With rainbow colours, add vitality to any room.
- MEDITATION BURNING TRAY - It can relax the whole body and remove negative energy. It can also clean the room and keep the fragrance.
- HOMEMADE ABALONE SHELL FLOWER POT - The shells can be used as vases for small plants and succulents, along with small stones for decoration.
- DIY ABALONE SHELL ART - Customize your shell using glue, beads, glitter and lots of creativity, and create charming decorative pieces.
Abalone shells are naturally occurring shells, coming from marine gastropod molluscs. The shell forms in a low spiral, originating from one spot toward the bottom, with respiratory pores (air holes) along the outer edge. A beautiful addition to home decor, and a functional flame-proof piece for smudging rituals and more. Each shell has been polished and heat-sealed with a resin in order to protect its beautiful, natural colours. Abalone shells are created by nature, so please expect unique variations in colour, pattern, and size. 5-8cm.