- GREAT MATERIAL & EXCLUSIVE DESIGN - Lightweight yet deceptively durable. Flat round shape, smooth surface.
- DISCS WITH HOLES FOR THREADING - Ideal for beading, jewellery making, DIY gifts, arts and craft, home and wedding decoration.
- MAKE BEAUTIFUL VIBRANT DECORATIONS - Groupings of capiz shells for chandeliers, lampshades or wind chimes, add a natural touch to any space.
- AFFORDABLE WAY FOR DIY TO GET GREAT STYLE - Learn simple and exciting techniques to make jewellery just like you see in department stores.
- SUSTAINABLE - Capiz Shells are marine bi-valves found across the Indo-Pacific region and abundant around the Philippine province of Capiz.
Capiz Shell Discs, about 5cm in Diameter. This set includes 45 Capiz discs. In recent years the Capiz shell has been extensively used to manufacture decorative interior. Great for home decor, garden accents, and vase fillers. They are also used as beach wedding decor, party decor, and much more. These Capiz shells have been skillfully cut and hand drilled with two holes, one on each side (we have included 4-5 extra discs in each pack to compensate - incase there are any damages during transit).